Dahmer Killer Claims: Bread and Refined Sugar Caused My Insanity

Options
wizzybeth
wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
This made me laugh out loud. Sorry you have to read to the end...but ultimately the guy who killed serial-killer cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer in prison stated that prison food - including "bread and refined sugar" caused him to snap. LOL!

http://nypost.com/2015/04/28/meet-the-prisoner-who-murdered-killer-cannibal-jeffrey-dahmer/

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Oh prison food, you make me so craaaazy!

tumblr_myu6i6W3Go1qekvhfo1_500.gif
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    THats insane! Might as wel just blame the pixies that hide in the back of his cell!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Oh prison food, you make me so craaaazy!

tumblr_myu6i6W3Go1qekvhfo1_500.gif

Perfect.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Certain foods affect my skin(good-bye cheese! I STILL LOVE YOU!), so I can believe that certain foods might affect things in the brain. Not to this extent though. I'm sorry. No.

Dude be crazy. Dude killed another crazy dude. The end.
  • Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm more likely to kill someone if I don't get my carbs. My preciouses.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I just wish he would have elaborated on exactly what happened from the time the food was was seen on the plate and from consumption.. This would have been a great read had it contained more details on his freakiness..

Interesting article and although I was in my early 20's during this time, it was interesting to find out what happned to Dahmer..
  • Larissa_NY
    Larissa_NY Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Dude is legitimately pulling out the Twinkie Defense. Wow.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    Lol, might be true......................

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10150286/if-the-food-industry-is-the-apparent-issue-for-obesity-and-health-issues/p1

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • kleighsamboer33
    kleighsamboer33 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    while I don't agree with his defense, I do know that wheat and dairy allergies have been linked to schizophrenia and other mental disorders.
  • DiabolicalColossus
    DiabolicalColossus Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    The Post is NYC's version of The Daily Fail..I mean Mail.

• adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    while I don't agree with his defense, I do know that wheat and dairy allergies have been linked to schizophrenia and other mental disorders.

I would like to see studies on that please? I'm not challenging you, I work in mental health and I haven't heard this before.
  • kleighsamboer33
    kleighsamboer33 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i didn't save them. my husband and i were doing research re: his brother. if you type mental illness and/or schizophrenia and allergies i'm sure something will pull up. my husband also had gallbladder disease at a very early age due to allergies (this can also be looked up). People don't realize how many things that allergies can affect in our bodies.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Sugar is the debil, ergo the debil made him do it. Seems legit.

Or he's just crazy.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    This made me laugh out loud. Sorry you have to read to the end...but ultimately the guy who killed serial-killer cannibal Jeffrey Dahmer in prison stated that prison food - including "bread and refined sugar" caused him to snap. LOL!

http://nypost.com/2015/04/28/meet-the-prisoner-who-murdered-killer-cannibal-jeffrey-dahmer/

i believe this. My 3yr old daughter eats tablespoon of nutella on white bread nearly every morning, and she is clearly a nutjob.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I'm more likely to kill someone if I don't get my carbs. My preciouses.

Hey......
    you-gonna-eat-yo-cornbread-o.gif
    .......you gonna eat yo cornbread?