Thanks to everyone for support.

Options
I have been on my weight-loss journey since July 21, 2014 and for the most part of it I have been alone on it. My husband has supported me early on in my journey and shared in my early losses but lately he seems to have changed and when I tell him I need to lose at least 25 to 30 pounds more just to get in to the normal range for my height he seems to discourage it. I was hoping when I started it he would too but he always says tomorrow and sadly tomorrow never comes for him. Don't get me wrong I am elated in the 80 pounds I have lost but still have a long ways to go. I know these last 25 to 30 pounds is actually going to be the toughest in my journey. That is why I love this group and I look constantly to it for motivation and support not just for myself that when I read of others it inspires me as well. Thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout this journey. It has been so much appreciated and is what has gotten me through so far. feel free to add me as a friend so we can continue to support each other.

Replies

• pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    :) Thanks to you! I also started alone the journey, sometimes the best company is not the one right next to you. If he is not ready to keep going, you can, maybe he'll join in later... The great thing about this site is that you always find someone that is willing to help.
  • KimsTakingControl
    KimsTakingControl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You have to have a support system! You are doing great! Never let anyone discourage you. Get healthy for you!