Weight loss slowing down, forgetting to eat on the run.

Options
I'm a nursing student and literally on the move most of the week, and for the rest my head is stuck in books and notes and study groups. I find between classes (since I have such a short amount of time) I keep forgetting to eat. Suggestions on good quick foods, snacks?

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Quest bars.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Costco Pure Protein shakes.....
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Pre make your snacks. Zip lock now has the 1 cup (tiny and cute) bags and easy to fit in your book bag or purse. Fill them up with nuts, peanut butter graham crackers, dark chocolate covered peanuts or cashews or almonds, pistatchios, sunflower seeds fruit, raw veggies, dry cereal, healthy chips, cheese (baby bell, string cheese)...etc..
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    Pre make your snacks. Zip lock now has the 1 cup (tiny and cute) bags and easy to fit in your book bag or purse. Fill them up with nuts, peanut butter graham crackers, dark chocolate covered peanuts or cashews or almonds, pistatchios, sunflower seeds fruit, raw veggies, dry cereal, healthy chips, cheese (baby bell, string cheese)...etc..

Wow, this is a great list.
  • MNJ94
    MNJ94 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Quest bars.
    Would love them but I'm allergic to almonds, and every one I've seen has almonds in them. I LOVE protein bars but most companies put almonds, almond flour or something of the like in them.
  • MNJ94
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »

Thanks! I'll try this out definitely!
  • MNJ94
    Options
    astrampe wrote: »
    Costco Pure Protein shakes.....

Pure protien? I haven't had luck with protien shakes. How do they taste, and do they have that powdery texture to them?