Fitness Blender

Options
anyone use fitness blender on YouTube ???

Replies

• htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I go straight to the website, videos are easier to use there, better search function, etc.
  • Absolutely love Fitness Blender! So much easier than going to the gym and get such a good workout!
  • shortyrock_78
    shortyrock_78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love love love. I have purchased a couple of their programs. Just started the 4 week low impact. Two days in and very sore.
  • determined_14
    determined_14 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender fan here too! I just started their 4-week mass building program this week, and upped my calories to maintenance. Excited to see changes in my strength and ability. :)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I am not big into video workouts but I have found their stretching videos very useful.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I love fitness blender and I usually hate workout videos.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I love fitnessblender!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I have some of their videos in my Youtube playlist...is there a reason you're asking?
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Love me some FitnessBlender!
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    L O V E my fitnessblender workouts!!
  • LaurenEBennett
    LaurenEBennett Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love fitness blender! Right now I'm doing the 4 week program to lean out a bit. I find these workouts are giving me better results than t25 or 21 day fix!
  • lcastillo36
    lcastillo36 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    how do you log fitnessblender workouts
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Yes, have been using their workouts for over a year - love them! I love the recent upgrades to their website as well - the ability to save favorite workouts, and to use the calendar feature to set up your workout schedule is awesome!
    how do you log fitnessblender workouts
    I use a HRM and log them as a custom activity. If you don't have a HRM, you could find the best match in the database for what you did - yoga, circuit training, etc, but keep in mind that MFP tends to estimate high on most things.

• LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I started using the site about a month ago. Loving it. I did two of their five day challenges and some of the other videos. I am surprised that every week something is sore. I just use the lowest calorie burn they list since it is for a 110 person and I am around 128. When I used my HRM I was in the middle of their range but I know it is not the most accurate.
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I love fitnessblender! I completed their FB30 program and recently started their Fat loss one... I personally prefer spending the $9.99 on the 8 week programs (or $6.99 for a 4 week) rather than figuring it all out myself. If it averages out to $0.18 a day, it's worth it imo. Good luck with your journey!
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender fan here, too. I like to switch up my cardio and workout at home a couple days a week, so I'll work out to one of the YouTube videos. I wish I looked like the girl!!!