Looking to find friends for support

Options
Hi I am looking for friends for support in this weight loss game. I have put on lots of weight with my health problems due to lack of mobility and the amount of tablets i need to take to help with pain etc. I have been told i am now also pre diabetic, along with other health problems. I find it difficult to lose weight but have managed to lose a little so far. I also have quite a restricted diet which does not help. I am looking forward to getting to know new people who, like myself, want to lose weight. Abbie:flowerforyou:

Replies

• KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like.(:
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hiya, feel free to add me :smile:
  • jenreb1
    jenreb1 Posts: 10
    Options
    feel free to add me ;)
  • TearsoftheMushroom
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me as a friend. Once you get into the swing of things and you start to feel better that will give you lots of motivation to keep going. I have a few health problems because of my weight too, I have only done this for two weeks and added walking to my daily activities and already I feel the benefits and I have got more energy.

Gillian
  • dcbaby9
    dcbaby9 Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! There is alot of support on this site.
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'll be your friend.
  • Caligurl209
    Caligurl209 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'll help cheer ya on! You have lots of reasons to be on this site, and I am proud of you for taking
    this step to get a better, and healthier you!

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • danibee41989
    danibee41989 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    you came to the right place!!! feel free to add me as well!
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Hi there and you will find the support and motivation you find here from so many helps tons. Please feel free to add me.
  • giggles1234
    Options
    feel free to add me for support and motavation x
  • MammyTL
    MammyTL Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi .. .this is my first time on Fitness Pal ....I would like to make some friends, so we can motivate each other and keep focused and our final goals to get healthy and fit . .. .I would like to hear from you ... .I keep losing and finding the same 30 lbs. over and over again ... .it is frustrating!!!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me and I will help you the best I can...
  • MissMegan3119
    MissMegan3119 Posts: 110
    Options
    You are free to add me if you like :) Welcome!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like :)
  • geokatjen
    geokatjen Posts: 11
    Options
    You can add me! Good luck.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp it's been a great support to me! It's amazing the support you can get from others following the same path.
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi:happy: You can add me! I was introduced to MFP by my neighbor in January and I love it! Love all the support and motivation. It's what's kept me going. It will do the same for you too! GOod luck and remember we're all here for you!