cook in pan on each side for 4 minutes

Replies

• kchezelle
    kchezelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    I just made these yesterday too! But I add a scoop of cottage cheese to mine as well.
  • wonko221
    wonko221 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Those are delicious! I've also added cottage cheese, as mistikal13 suggested, to up the protein.

I also added a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice after cooking, and that brought em up another notch.
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Do any of you know if it's okay to refrigerate the batter to use again? Or is it best to make all the pancakes and then refrigerate the cooked pancakes?
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    blb85 wrote: »
    Do any of you know if it's okay to refrigerate the batter to use again? Or is it best to make all the pancakes and then refrigerate the cooked pancakes?

I have never left the batter to use at a later date, so I'm not sure. I have made all the pancakes and frozen some to eat at a later date though. That works very well.

• lauriecilley
    lauriecilley Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I make some very much like this. I also use the small container of plain non fat greek yogurt and 1/2 tsp of baking powder. Either way they are really yummy. I use walden farms pancake syrup on them. :)
  • Typhanie_walker
    Typhanie_walker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can you do the same in a waffle maker?
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    mmm, both of these sound good but too many calories. I use half a scoop of vanilla flavors whey isolate protein, 20g pumpkin puree, 46g egg whites, packet of Splenda, cinnamon powder and baking powder. 98 calories and 20grams of protein.