fussy eater on weightwatchers HELP

Options
MI3BBE
MI3BBE Posts: 14 Member
I find its very hard to eat a healthy diet, when most of the foods i dont enjoy the taste! Please add and advise me on your different diets and tips! Much appreciated x

Replies

• hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    ....Eat what you think tastes good, and makes you stay within your calorie goal and meet your macros?
  • CatHunterFit
    CatHunterFit Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What do you like to eat? And what don't you like? They maybe we can give you some ideas
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    The title says weight watchers... you doing WW?

Giving food options or advice to picky eaters requires more information ... what do you eat now? Do you have texture issues with food, food smells or color issues? Do not eat meat or chicken? make sense??

My diet is based on the things I have been eating already in the past (with some changes.. for the better).. but you can loose weight on the foods you already eat or love.. including desserts...
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh, I did weight watchers(it's actually a plan I would recommend!), and I could have anything I wanted as long as it fit into my "points".

I want that big mac and lrge fry? Have it, but know you'll be eating green beans the rest of the day, lol.

It's kinda the same with calorie counting.
  • MI3BBE
    Options

Thanks for your replies! Things against me are i HATE veg, fish i dislike and most seasoning/sauces i cant have.
    Things that are good i LOVE fruit (but obviously your daily diet cannot just be this), i like most meats/protein and salad dishes i can cope with. I am on weight watchers, bt i find their meals are very limited when it comes to people like me.
    Iv lost so far 24 pounds but that is because i eat very little (just natural) and so i would never reach my propoints allowence! However now its almost like my body is used to it and iv been stuck at 9,9 for the past 6 weeks. And eating the same meals can get very repeating ....
  • benriya
    benriya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it will help you or not but so far I've lost about 45 pounds just snacking. I eat every two hours or so but usually only consume low calorie foods (of course I eat a lot and and reach my daily goal. The best part is I don't feel hungry). Most of what I consume is healthy food, if you want sweets eat them but a very small amount. I personally think restricting yourself makes you cheat and it just screws up your diet plan in the long run. One day of the week I work out a lot and treat myself to whatever I want throughout the whole day.

Best of luck to you! (:
  • sarahwillams0
    sarahwillams0 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i did weight watchers and we seem to be as fussy as each other! I just ate what I used to eat but cut out snacking, sweets, biscuits ect. plan what youre going to eat and calculate how many points you have left for a treat or a snack if you want one. I would get to the evening and really fancy a snack, so if I had a few points left I could have something nice, walls light ice cream is something like 2 scoops for 3 pro points, a cone for it to go in was no points at all. get the points calculator on your phone and go round the supermarket and see what you could have, youd be surprised how low in points some of the nice stuff is! mini packs of haribo are a good one aswell, I used to snack on them.
  • sarahwillams0
    sarahwillams0 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also got to about 9,9 and nothing more would happen, I can never seem to get past it, doesn't matter what I do, ive put on now and im 10,9 I want to get back to 9,9 and ill be using WW, at first the pounds fell off me at my heaviest, 3 or 4 pounds a week but once I hit 10,7ish I was lucky to lose half a week.
  • ibamosaserreinas
    ibamosaserreinas Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    If you don't have Pinterest yet I highly recommend it. I find tons of healthy and tasty recipes there. You can even search for weight watchers recipes where the points have been figured out for you.
  • MI3BBE
    Options
    Thanks for replying! Yes will have a look. My favourite eve snack is a marsbar icecream! Only 4 points so well worth it xxx
  • Monikaj4
    Monikaj4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Find something similar in the taste yet healthy. I had the same problem as u. I finally found a way. I went on Pinterest, Instagram, and found healthy meals. And if u r interested in chocolates and sweets, don't eat the same portions u used to but do eat a small portion. It's actually necessary to treat urself once in a while