New to all this

Options
Hi I'm quite nervous so please bare with me. I have always been up and down with my weight over the year's but ever since having my daughter I can't seem to shift the weight. Tried near enough every fad diet going to boot. I'm a stat at home mum and I'm looking to lose 77lb. I started using the app two weeks ago and I've already lost 10lbs. Was after some advice and encouragement Xxx

Replies

• ijaliv
    ijaliv Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This app and all the people are understanding, this is a safe zone and we will all motivate each other .
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    1. Add a profile picture to your Profile that the public can view. When I seen your initial post it had no picture, It's typical for spammers and trolls to not have a picture as a result people are less likely to respond to you.
    2. Go to this link and check out the links posted there - it will give you some good reads and good information
      http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/32262134#Comment_32262134
  • clairelouise276
    clairelouise276 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I only started 3 weeks ago. My goal is also to lose 77 pounds. I have lost 15 so far. This site is fab for advice and support, I find it helps keep me motivated as well. Feel free to add me if you want and good luck, stick with it and you'll get there. Remember we can do it.
  • venerando
    venerando Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me I'm here to make friends and motivate and can help others reach their fitness goal.
    !!
  • kaypearce26
    kaypearce26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your replies I really appreciate it. I always find I lose confidence in myself after a few weeks but this time round I'm more determined than ever before x
  • simonsaysmx
    simonsaysmx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your welcome