Baby weight

Options
i can't seem to get this baby weight off! I'm 40 lbs. heavier than I have ever been. any advice? Oh, and I eat TERRIBLE. But I am always hungry :/ I think it's because I'm used to eating for two! Haha

Replies

• sengalissa
    sengalissa Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i can't seem to get this baby weight off! I'm 40 lbs. heavier than I have ever been. any advice? Oh, and I eat TERRIBLE. But I am always hungry :/ I think it's because I'm used to eating for two! Haha

Well, looks like the answer to why you're not losing is right there. Now the next step is to make a decision: do you want a change, or not?
  • bjsack2010
    bjsack2010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Eliminating unhealthy snacking has really seemed to help me. We can do this!!
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    are u always hungry or are u bored? if your not trying and know u eat terrible then u already know why the baby weight isn't coming off. losing weight takes time and dedication. u need to be ready for it
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    I had my baby 14 weeks ago and I've got 2.4 lbs left to lose of the 24.6 lbs I gained. My advice is to log your food everyday, whether you go over goal or not. Get into the habit. You can make adjustments along the way. Follow your calorie goal as best as possible, eat at least a portion of your exercise calories, and if you're breastfeeding, make sure to allow more calories for that so you don't lose your supply. There's an option in the food database for breast feeding that you can log.
  • jtralongo1
    jtralongo1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I had my baby 14 weeks ago and I've got 2.4 lbs left to lose of the 24.6 lbs I gained. My advice is to log your food everyday, whether you go over goal or not. Get into the habit. You can make adjustments along the way. Follow your calorie goal as best as possible, eat at least a portion of your exercise calories, and if you're breastfeeding, make sure to allow more calories for that so you don't lose your supply. There's an option in the food database for breast feeding that you can log.

How many calories did you allow yourself a day. I'm bf a 2 month old. Need to loose 20
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My baby is 3 1/2 months old. I gained about 60 lbs during pregnancy & lost 50 so far. The first 40 melted off easily just by breastfeeding, but the last month has been challenging! I walk everyday, have joined a conditioning/cardio class once/week, have eliminated most of the junk from my diet, eating much cleaner & logging everyday. It's tough. And I feel weaker than I ever have before but I keep going.
  • ellycotton
    ellycotton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Had my baby 6 weeks ago and have 38lbs to lose
  • ChristaNorris
    ChristaNorris Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 31lbs under pre-preg and am breastfeeding my 6mo. Are you nursing? I didn't lose anything after my second, even with nursing. My body just held on to the weight for some reason...
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Try making small changes to your diet. Clean up your breakfast eating then move on to lunch, etc. Setting these smaller goals really help. Good luck!