Trying to stay motivated!!

Options
I have been on this journey since February 2014. Officially I have lost 42lbs, but didn't start using this app until late March 2014.

Just looking for a little encouragement. I feel like the people closest to me don't really appreciate all of the hard work I have put in to feeling better. It's been incredibly hard feeling all alone, but I did it! I finally got into a healthy BMI and now I'm trying to maintain a healthy BMI and tone up some of my problem areas. I know it's still a long journey, so I'm just trying to stay motivated.

Thanks for listening. It's just nice to put it out in the universe.

Replies

• LeoL87
    LeoL87 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi Tabitha,

good job! stay motivated and keep looking forward. :) Depend on yourself and give it all you've got and that's all you need to reach your goal. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

You can do it!
  • melodyis4reals
    melodyis4reals Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I appreciate all the hard work in creating a healthier lifestyle, because it take a lot of control and dedication! Keep up the good work and I think the community here is super awesome and supportive.
  • Ken1882
    Ken1882 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You're doing perfectly. Continue being a great example. Feel free to add me if you wish
  • tabithabraman
    tabithabraman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are all awesome!! Thank you so much!!!!
  • CherryDoll66
    CherryDoll66 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job! :-) Congratulations on your hard work! I also need motivation buddies as I try to lose my baby pouch and a lot more lol! I'll add u and hopefully we can motivate each other and stay strong :)
  • runfoorun
    runfoorun Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! It's very impressive considering your lack of support system. Good luck on maintenance.
  • tyb03
    tyb03 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You've progressed so well! I'm struggling with staying motivated & consistent. I like to read how others have succeeded to help push me along.