Losing Baby Weight

Options
minus40
minus40 Posts: 112 Member
Would love to meet other moms who've had babies in the last year, on a similar weightloss journey, juggling a baby/family with time for yourself.

My baby is 3 months old & I have lost almost 50 of the 60 lbs gained, but it's getting tougher now & the motivation & support to & from others is helpful! I log in everyday & try to be a supportive buddy.... Friend me if you're on this crazy baby journey, too :)

Replies

• AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also gained 60 pounds with my son (he just turned 2), and lost it all, plus another 20 pounds. I'm currently pregnant with #2 and due in August, so I'm just trying to maintain/slightly gain at this point. But after the baby's born, I'll be right back at it! Still had another 25 pounds or so to lose before I got pregnant this time :)
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I have a 16 year old step daughter we get every other weekend, an 8 year old son I get joint custody of, an almost 5 year old autistic boy, and an 8 month old. I work from 6:30-noon every day then drive home and change and quick eat something if I can and drive my husband 1 1/2ish hours to work and back home to be there to get my 8 year old off the bus and take care of kids until I have to drive the 1 1/2ish hours back to get my husband and bring him back home. Crazy baby journey doesn't even begin to describe it. lol :D
  • starreeyed
    starreeyed Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old and while I lost the weight gained during pregnancy with my second, there's about 50 more pounds I want to lose to get to my goal but it's hard to stay focused and motivated when my energy is spent attending to their needs. I would love the extra support and accountability!
  • Jd_jaquez
    Jd_jaquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 39 weeks pregnant with a scheduled c-section for May 4th. I've gained 32 pounds thus far, started off at 140... Hoping to get down to my pre pregnancy weight plus and extra 10lbs once my baby girl is born. Fingers crossed.