50 pounds down and 15 to go!

Options
I am very excited an nervous to post this! But here it is 50 pounds down, I just recently made this account to start everything on a fresh an positive foot. :) Feel free to add me an tell me about your success!!!

By no means has it been easy I have had my ups an downs but anything is possible you just have to keep your mind to it an really want it!

fy74h7bpaese.jpg

Replies

• cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • OnaMissionCool
    OnaMissionCool Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep on keeping on... You're almost at your goal!!!
  • fitnesscosplayer
    fitnesscosplayer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you both very much :)
  • rkit03
    rkit03 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 50! You're looking great!
  • Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • DaFibble
    DaFibble Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Not far to go now. Have you thought about what you're going to do when you go into the maintenance phase?
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!
  • sbeam26
    sbeam26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love your shirt in the after photo! Good job!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! Big difference-you look great!!! Can you tell us how long it has taken you & how you have done it?
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look so great! Congrats on being so near your goal!!
  • littleblue2
    littleblue2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • fitnesscosplayer
    fitnesscosplayer Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    smkondy wrote: »
    Incredible!!! Big difference-you look great!!! Can you tell us how long it has taken you & how you have done it?

Well I started about the end of August of 2014 it was a really hard start. I started it off with a kick doing both the dieting and exercising. To lost some weight fast. Then it turned into just the dieting watching things that I ate taking smaller portions an drinking more water. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!