Options
I need new clean eating recipes! Snacks, lunch, dinner, breakfast, anything! Feel free to share your favorites. :)

Replies

• cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    What is your definition of "clean eating"?
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    All my food is clean. I'm sure not eating something that has been in the garbage on sitting on a dirty floor. ;)
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I do my best to eat clean (aka staying away to prepackaged, processed foods) on a regular basis. My diary is open if you care to look. I find it very helpful to do this by batch cooking on Sunday.
    For breakfast I make a large fritata with eggs, eggwhites, sauted kale, mushrooms, onions and tomatoes then portion it out for the week.
    For lunches & dinners I roast off a bunch of chicken breasts or a pork tenderloin for a quick meal and always keep frozen veggies on hand (make sure to look at the ingredient list. I do my best to avoid the ones with any other ingredients besides the vegetable itself like cheese sauces). I also always keep different types of frozen fish (tilapia, swordfish, tuna) and shrimp in my freezer because they are super quick to defrost and cook.
    For snacks I eat hard boiled eggs typically.