My Scale Obsession Success...

Options
Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
I didn't weigh myself for a whole week, stepped on the scale today, and.......I'm 3lbs lighter :bigsmile:
WOO-HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
458.gif

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Options
    I didn't weigh myself for a whole week, stepped on the scale today, and.......I'm 3lbs lighter :bigsmile:
    WOO-HOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    458.gif
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    That's soooooooo great Jackie! Congrats on the three pounds! Somehow I FOUND two of em last week, :laugh: but, hopefully, I'll lose em again when I do my WEEKLY weigh in, which is Tuesday.
    Keep up with the once a week weigh in, you'll find it's alot more incouraging than weighing in daily is.
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    That's soooooooo great Jackie! Congrats on the three pounds! Somehow I FOUND two of em last week, :laugh: but, hopefully, I'll lose em again when I do my WEEKLY weigh in, which is Tuesday.
    Keep up with the once a week weigh in, you'll find it's alot more incouraging than weighing in daily is.

You are so right :bigsmile:
    Hope you manage to lose those 2lbs that tagged along last week :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! That is a much healthier weigh-in! :flowerforyou:

I have never weighed in more than once a week. I know I am just setting myself up for frustration if I do. The only time I have ever weighed differently if I was going on vacation and wouldn't have a scale for a few days, so I got a last weigh-in. But since I started in September, 2007, it has been once a week on Thursday and that has worked just fine for me!!! LOL! :bigsmile:

So glad you had a good loss to show for it too!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

You are so right :bigsmile:
    Hope you manage to lose those 2lbs that tagged along last week :laugh:

:laugh: Thanks, I hope I lose the two pounds TOO! :laugh: It's the first time I've shown a gain in the 8 months I've been with MFP, and it sure wasn't a good feeling! I wasn't even THAT bad, so I have no idea why it happened! BUT, I'm trying to get even more exercise in, and hoping for the best come Tuesday! Good luck to us BOTH, that the weight keeps coming off, and NOT on!!! :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Awesome job! that is soooooooooooo hard to do. I have a hard time with this one too. If I had my way I would super glue the scale to the bottom of my feet and hop around all day. One of my new years resolutions is to hold myself to one scale trip a week lol. Anyhoo congratulations on the three pounds! and super congrats on being the master of the scale :bigsmile:
  • melissa91971
    Options
    I waited a week and saw a 2 pound loss!

GO US!:drinker:

~Mel
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!