What's everyone having for Dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    We're grilling shrimp and salmon, and some kind of vegetables, not sure what kind yet. Most likely asparagus.

Haha... you and I are having the same dinner!
  • YolliB2014
    YolliB2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Turkey and spinach taco salad. (about 200 cals)
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Probably my salad I set aside for lunch today :P but that's what I get for working late today.

Usually my dinner is some chicken with veggies, or whatever I feel like eating that day. If I'm lazy, PB&J or something super easy. I eat most of my food during the day so dinner is just what I want to keep myself satiated for the evening. Recently it was soup because I made soup for days. Yay Slow Cookers!
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    sweet potato, chickpea and spinach coconut curry (about 550 calories)

Do you have a link to a recipe? That sounds really good!
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad sandwich with some baby carrots. Strawberries and peanut butter for desert.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    We're grilling shrimp and salmon, and some kind of vegetables, not sure what kind yet. Most likely asparagus.

Haha... you and I are having the same dinner!

Yes, although my salmon will be a bit higher in calories because I'm packing the top of it with brown sugar & chili powder before we grill it!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Steak, steak sauce and mixed veggies. Approx. 416 calories
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Well, I eat my "dinner" at lunch... today it's spinach/cottage cheese/feta quiche with buttered asparagus. Dinner will just be raspberries, almonds, and yogurt with some gluten-free Joe-Joe's for dessert.
  • AndyCool22
    AndyCool22 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    boca/veggie burgers, oven baked sweet potato fries.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Homemade butternut squash soup, about 140 calories per serving; crusty bread with Kerrygold butter, about 250 per serving, homemade Toffee Almond Bars, about 130 per serving.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Tonight: homemade cream of tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich... About 630 calories
    Last night: black bean potato nachos (recipe from Oh She Glows site)... About 400 calories