NEED FRIENDS ON MFP

Options
The friends I have on mfp aren't very supportive or interactive with each other And none seem to have open food diarys.
I'm 21, I've lost 25kg/60lbs so far and am trying to lose more, I'm not on any specific diet besides doing my best to eat healthy (although I haven't been going great the last month due to a family medical emergency emergency) and I'm just looking to add some new friends to my account account.
Thanks everyone

Replies

• MoonDaughter89
    MoonDaughter89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on everyday and I will help keep you motivated if you would do the same for me that would be great. I want to try and lose 90 lbs in about a year.
  • PrettyGurl2008
    PrettyGurl2008 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Kasey! I am in the same boat as you with the friends. I sent you a request. :)
  • mDilyla
    mDilyla Posts: 26 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi there I've added you. My diary is not open for now but I will support you. I've added all on this thread
  • Imback257
    Imback257 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm on board! I could definitely use some good motivation a Support so feel more than free to add me please :-)
  • Goal4Jex
    Goal4Jex Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to add you. I have an open diary. Which reflects my healthy eating then self sabotage by candies or fast food. lol. What can I say. But having other that go through the same struggles sure help!
  • seantheking87
    seantheking87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys, I log daily and have an open diary though my choices aren't the healthiest I do stick to my calorie goals.
  • Lexicpt
    Lexicpt Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. :smile:

My diary is open to friends!
  • GlitzArmstrong
    GlitzArmstrong Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add me... I am doing low carb high fat (keto diet) on my 3rd week and like it. My diary is open but may look odd to someone trying to cut fat. I really had to switch my thinking when I started.

Best of luck =)
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I feel the same way about my feed sometimes. You and ANYONE ELSE ARE WELCOME TO ADD ME!!! I am on here way too much, so I tend to posts on everyone's feed :)
  • SamCapra
    SamCapra Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me and anyone else feel free as well
  • gonnasnap
    gonnasnap Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is wide open. I also spy on everyone's food intake to see if I'm the only one with a bacon disorder.
  • DJFraley555
    DJFraley555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Iam working on loosing weight lost 207 pounds over last year's kept it off but have a long way to go need a friend to chat with for support insperation. Just to share wat we go through day to day
  • Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more motivating and interactive friends with open diaries:)
    Feel free to add me as I am an active user and very supportive!
  • KellyLyn4
    KellyLyn4 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too! Feel free to add me. I'm far from perfect and won't judge. Its nice to share the ride, though. :)