Fitbit

My Fitbit died, I loved that it tracked my steps and my sleep. Although the red band gave me a horrible rash and it also left a dark mark on my wrist. So I need to find another device that will track my steps and maybe sleep. Heart Rate would be nice but not a must. And hopefully it syncs to MFP. Any suggestions people????

Replies

• DeFYneME
    DeFYneME Posts: 97 Member
    I have a fitbit Charge HR and it works good... but I'm soon moving to the apple watch ( Apple has taken over my home and life)
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,484 Member
    Contact FitBit and see if they'll send you a replacement. My brother ruined his by dunking it in a minnow bucket when he was fishing and they sent him a new one.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    If you google it you'll find all kinds of articles from February about the fitbit giving rashes. The company response was take it off, some the couple of articles I read.
  • mrsf15h
    mrsf15h Posts: 43 Member
    I get a rash when I wear mine. But I do get sweat rash very easily anywhere on my body so I can't say for sure that it is the fitbit. I have changed my band for one off the internet and it's calmed down. Hope you get it sorted. Do you know why it died?