Same breakfast?

Options
2»

Replies

• jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    I eat the same breakfast almost every day. Actually, I ate almost the same lunch and snacks at work, too (with a little variation). Dinner is usually the one meal that really varies, and even then it's pretty much protein, veggie, and one additional fun item. It is so much easier to plan meals this way. The weekends I somewhat stick to the same things, too, except when we're out and about and I'll have whatever makes sense for that meal.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I often make a frittata or mini quiches and just eat one serving everyday. Sometimes I make something delicious and I replicate it the next day. It doesn't really matter.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I often make a frittata or mini quiches and just eat one serving everyday. Sometimes I make something delicious and I replicate it the next day. It doesn't really matter.

i do this as well. I made a frittata on Sunday and portion it out for the upcoming week.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    @myukniewicz - I'm on this cabbage (or brussels sprouts) and bacon frittata right now that's ridiculously good. I had to force myself to make a different one last night - I had mushrooms that would go bad!
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I have 3 go-to breakfasts....only becomes a problem when i get bored with an option. Then I find another alternative around the same calorie amount.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I eat the same thing for dinner almost every night I eat alone. it's easy- and makes me happy. So- there you have it.

you're fine as long it's not causing any physical issues.
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Live, die, repeat. Errr, no that's that Tom Cruise movie. Yes. I have a very small number of breakfasts I eat depending on what I've made or have for leftovers.
  • lisafrancis888
    lisafrancis888 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Same breakfast everyday since starting on here. Oats with a little honey. Before that I often skipped. I now find I need it. The only day that's different is occasionally on the weekend when I sometimes have a bacon sandwich. :)
    My lunch is nearly always the same as well. A cheese sandwich with pickle.
    Dinner varies most times with veg so hopefully getting what I need. Feeling healthier than I have in a long while so it must be working :)