Saw a "during" photo yesterday from a year ago and it's so different!

Options
Mandy0223
Mandy0223 Posts: 19 Member
I didn't realize how different I looked a year ago until I came across this photo. I was about 224 here.

mpbftc38lo8f.jpg

While I looked great, I thought that was thin. I think that is so weird that my perception of thin kept changing as I changed.

Here I am at around 250-255 in Fall 2013 (Highest was 272)

0gux5l3ri5db.jpg

Here I am in my latest photo around 187

x852i69v5y96.jpg

I am nowhere near where I want to be and I know one day I'll look back and my perception of myself will be different. It is just such a unique experience to go through old photos and see the transformation.

Replies

• MaVieEntiere
    MaVieEntiere Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Aww, great work! that feels good! :):):)
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I just did my very first comparison of photos...not a big difference, but it IS nice to see any kind of progress. You have come a long way and I have faith you will get to where you want!
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Big difference, you look so great!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Great job!
  • Mandy0223
    Mandy0223 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    <3
  • tayortoeknee
    tayortoeknee Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You are so right about how your perception of thin changes! I felt smallish when I got below 200 -like 185-190, but looking at those pictures I feel like I look so chubby! (which I'm sure I was at that weight! :P ) now at 167, I can't believe I felt that was thin. and i'm not even sure I feel thin now! haha. Here's hoping when I hit goal I feel that way! You look awesome by the way, congrats! I started around 250 myself the first go around.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!