Eat to Perform

Options
Has anybody ever tried the Eat to Perform program? I follow their stuff on facebook and really like all that they have to say. I'm curious to how it works and if I need to buy everything to follow it.

Replies

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure all you have to do is just eat a high(er) calorie goal and work out.
  • Alipop
    Alipop Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like them too. It makes sense. It means better workouts and more muscle and more calories to maintain when it's all said and done. Lifestyle that I like. I gave a good feeling about it and I'm going to join. Paul's last post is so awesome re: comparisons of body fat with same height and weight women.
  • Chels_C17
    Chels_C17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do it and love it! You count your macros eat primarily whole foods but have room left for delicious carby things like rice krispy treats. If you are a member of the facebook group you will soon realize that we LOVE RKT. The methodology makes lots of sense from a scientific perspective. Higher cals on workout days, drop cals on rest days, eat carbs around your workouts, recover properly. So much awesome!
  • chasefab
    chasefab Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been on it for 3 weeks and already have seen huge changes in workout performance and body composition.
  • hiitsscott
    hiitsscott Posts: 34 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Could someone explain to me how this is different from any other standard 'eat a bit more when you're exercising more' type way of eating please? Does it advocate low fat, eating certain things at certain times, etc? Is there a sub-forum for it?
  • sarahtsabo
    sarahtsabo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hiitsscott wrote: »
    Could someone explain to me how this is different from any other standard 'eat a bit more when you're exercising more' type way of eating please? Does it advocate low fat, eating certain things at certain times, etc? Is there a sub-forum for it?

It really focuses on the planning and timing of your calorie intake, specifically fast/slow digesting carbs. I wish someone would set up a group for ETP!!!