Need some advice

Options
vanraamsdonkb
vanraamsdonkb Posts: 10 Member
hey everyone (: I'm Brianna. So I work a full time job in a call center 1230-9 at night. So sit all day long. Anyone have any work out ideas? I feel like I don't have time for anything because when I wake up I get ready and head to work and then my days off which are Wednesday's and Sunday's are for errands. Any work out ideas would be amazing.

Replies

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Shaun T T 25 is really good. 25 minutes, at home! No need for equipment until second round and then just Dumbbells and mat. I have seen lots of toning.
  • vanraamsdonkb
    vanraamsdonkb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh awesome thanks!
  • HeatherAmanda1989
    HeatherAmanda1989 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YouTube has really good short but intense workouts also!
  • AmberDalum
    AmberDalum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There are these tiny little peddler and stepper exercise machines you can get on amazon that can fit under a desk and they are pretty affordable.
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    hey everyone (: I'm Brianna. So I work a full time job in a call center 1230-9 at night. So sit all day long. Anyone have any work out ideas? I feel like I don't have time for anything because when I wake up I get ready and head to work and then my days off which are Wednesday's and Sunday's are for errands. Any work out ideas would be amazing.

So what time are you getting up in the morning if you don't start work until 12:30? I'd say get up a little bit earlier and fit in a workout before going to your job! I'm also a T25 graduate if you will. Great program. Feel free to ask me any questions!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I've worked that shift, so I'm not understanding why you say you have no time. What do you do after work? (I used to go to IHOP with my call center friends...oh the decisions I made...).
    I do a lot of Darbee routines for weight lifting (work in progress), or Fitness Blender/HasFIT videos on YouTube, they have short workouts that you can blend together to make a good long workout. For cardio I walk (Zombies, Run makes me want to walk longer), working up to slow jogging.
  • bengal512
    bengal512 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Walk. Walk and walk. I work in IT and i'm sitting most of the time but we have a large floor and I'm close to the washrooms and kitchen so what do I do? I take the extra long way to either locations. May seem silly but I manage to get my 10,000 steps on my fitbit. + MFP caloric intake. I am not really exercising but I'm doing these two things and I lost 8 LBS sinc Feb 17 by just moving and staying within my target Calorie.