Wanted: Motivational friend with similar habits!

Options
Alr080389
Alr080389 Posts: 38 Member
Hey all!

I am 25 years old, 5'5", and weigh 139.6 according to my scale this morning. Trying to get back to 130lbs and tone up.

I find myself logging my day ahead of time. I stick to it through lunch and then after 2pm I go downhill. I research articles, I use Pinterest for motivation, but yet my overactive mouth gets the best of me.

I am seeking friends who also binge eat, work out at home, and it would be a bonus if you're around my age. Don't fit those categories? You would still be a great resource and we could motivate each other.

I have been on/off MFP for years but I always find myself coming back. So please, add me as a friend and let's kick this fat to the curb once and for alll! I look forward to getting to know you.

Amy

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Almost 10 lbs down....awesome job! You can add me for support!
  • kemro101
    kemro101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 20years but we have so many things in common even now I'm worried that I'll eat something that will cover a full day food plan. Please add me m
  • aaronff63
    aaronff63 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I struggle with binge eating also. For some reason chips get me every time. Well used to. I've been better the last 4 months but I'm no stranger to killing a bag of Cheetos by myself.
  • autodominio
    autodominio Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Let's see I pre-log, I workout at home and opened my account and didn't use it for a while until now. *high five* we have similar habits :)
  • tysonhill80
    tysonhill80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me, get a fit bit hr. It will tell you how much you burn everyday. It links to mfp. As long as you eat less than you burn your a winner. I've lost 5.8% body fat in 8weeks
  • moglovesshoez
    moglovesshoez Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Yeah all that.... (31 yrs old though)
  • Alr080389
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Age doesn't really matter :-) Its just more similar calorie goals etc when people are closer to the same height and weight.
  • Alr080389
    Options
    Add me, get a fit bit hr. It will tell you how much you burn everyday. It links to mfp. As long as you eat less than you burn your a winner. I've lost 5.8% body fat in 8weeks

I have an older polar HRM that tells me my calories. Fit bit is out of my price range. I love knowing exactly what I burn because MFP's estimates are extremely inaccurate for me. Also, my treadmill is usually 100-150 calories too high.
  • Alr080389
    Options
    Let's see I pre-log, I workout at home and opened my account and didn't use it for a while until now. *high five* we have similar habits :)

*high five back*
    Ivreached my goal weight in October....then the holidays came along with the extra lbs! I need to learn that even when I reach my goal, I need to maintain and logging will help.