Found a new candy i like!!

Options
lovinmamaxo
lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
My nutritionist told me i can have 1 treat a week... but i found ones that are actually not horrid for you.. about 50 calories a piece and 9 g of sugar per 3 pieces. I had one last night and YUM!!

Weight Watchers Rich Milk Chocolate Covered Coconut Candy

It was amazing and so yummy didn't taste like any lowfat food either. I found my treats lol

Replies

• rachelowow
    rachelowow Posts: 47
    Options
    Thanks!! I love treats too.. almost cant live without them lol if yo have anymore good ones let me know ;)
  • curlyloca
    curlyloca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    one treat a week? omg. i aim for a small treat under 200 calories 2-3 a week. i have a sweet tooth and sometimes fruit doesn't cut it. good for you for being diligent.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm with curly loca. :wink:
  • lovinmamaxo
    Options
    Technically i could have 3 pieces for 150 calories and 9g of sugar which isn't all that bad. Besides i am under my calories by more than 800 most of the time.. i would allow myself the treats maybe 2x a week since they are afterall a WW version hehe
  • alleyag
    alleyag Posts: 142
    Options
    Sugar free reese minis in the freezer also hershey sugar free chocolate caremel bar minis in freezer are delicious and only 35 calories a piece ( about ). Lots of preservitives and fake sugar but won't ruin your diet.
  • achojnacki
    achojnacki Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I like more unhealthy treats, I have been doing pretty great with this site 1.5 pounds a week and just being more active and monitoring what I eat. I have removed 18 pounds since February

A treat for me might be a beer and some french fries, or a peanut butter brownie, knowing I can eat whatever I want keeps me from feeling deprived and eating whatever because I have cravings.
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    the weight watchers mint patty and pecan crown (turtle) are also very good. the russell stover sugar free marshmallow is good if you are like me and love choc covered marshmallows. the other russell stover sugar free choc candy isnt as good as the weight watcher ones.
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well, considering we are friends on MFP and you can look at my diary, you know that I eat candy WAY too often. I don't think I could survive eating candy only 1 day a week, LOL! Congrats for finding something way better for you than what I eat a few times a week!
  • lribando
    lribando Posts: 3
    Options
    How about Pocky, the Japanese stick candy? It says it's only 70 calories for four of the sticks and they come in a bunch of flavors. They are biscuit like sticks dipped in chocolate
  • kerrbear79
    kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You should also try Skinny Cow's new line of candy!!!!!
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    OMG--skinny cow has candy?????? why havent i heard of this???? i love their ice cream. i know what i will be doing this weekend---grocery store scavenger hunt for skinny cow. LOL
  • lovinmamaxo
    Options
    Technically the skinny cow strawberry shortcake ice cream sandwich is MUCH worse for me than the candy. It is 150 calories and like 15g of sugar for one of them but i eat them more than 3x a week lol they are delicious my fav ice cream by them so far. But they are so expensive at like $5 box.
  • kerrbear79
    kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    OMG--skinny cow has candy?????? why havent i heard of this???? i love their ice cream. i know what i will be doing this weekend---grocery store scavenger hunt for skinny cow. LOL

Hahaha yeah I just found out about it a few weeks ago. They are very new. I got mine at Walgreens because they are on sale there this week.

Each one is just over 100 calories, around 110-120, 6 g fat, plus the one I had last night had 3g fiber!

Edited to add only 9 g sugar!