New and Need Motivation

Options
Hi. I am 44 ..just started this and have a way to go on my goal. Love to have friends on here for the support and motivation. It seems when I hit 40 I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered ..what happen to me. Seems alot changes when u hit that number 40.

Replies

• runmama411
    runmama411 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 43 and on my path to losing 30 pounds! Feel free to friend me for some motivation and fun!
  • jwallo73
    jwallo73 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi, 42 and needing to change as we'll. I started 2 weeks ago and I'm on a 70lbs journey. Change is hard but not changing for me is not an option. Add me if you like, I'm currently challenging myself to 30 mins of activity and 10000 steps a day! We can do this!!!
  • daney1970
    daney1970 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks. It's a hard road..but I am willing to lose this weight and stay healthy.
  • greengladiol
    greengladiol Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi you are welcome to add me.I need to lose30 lbs and I also need some motivation . :)
  • Astar898
    Astar898 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 55 lbs myself, its not easy for sure but its worth it for our health. There are some very motivating people on MyFitnessPal!
  • slp51
    slp51 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! Feel free to friend me. I'm older - 64 - but don't look it, feel it or care about the number. I care about my health and...let's face it...my figure! LOL!
  • daney1970
    daney1970 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all..i am so glad to see..alot of motivators on here. That helps alot.