Sugar-free May, anyone...?

Options
With the stress of finals week I've been absolutely horrible to myself--doughnuts, ice cream, chocolate, you name it. I want to blame my father for wanting to baby me with all these sweets and junk food, and I partly do because I DID keep telling him to stop...but the truth is that it's me, not him. He doesn't really have a sweet tooth. He just likes to have a taste of things, and after that one bite of ice cream/batter/dough/anything, he's completely satisfied for as long as that treat remains in the house. Unfortunately, though, he doesn't seem to realize that not everyone has that same sense of self-control....

So, starting tomorrow, I'mma try to abstain from the bad stuff*, but I'm going to need some help. Would anyone like to join me or at least help me through this~?

* This includes only added sugar! Fruits and other naturally-occurring sugars are permissible. c:

Replies

• KellyA09
    KellyA09 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get in on this! I reallyyyy need to cut back on sugar
  • TickingPwny
    TickingPwny Posts: 32 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Sweet! Add me as an accountability buddy? C:

Also, I'm allowing some leniency on this, as I live in an environment in which no one seems to like sugar-free alternatives (peanut butter, etc.). Less than 15 grams a day is what I'm going to shoot for!