anyone doing t25?

Options
xalliesmithx
xalliesmithx Posts: 5 Member
edited April 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Anyone else doing t25? If so how many days/weeks in are you? What cycle (alpha or beta)? Are you seeing results?

Replies

• The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I am. Alpha week 2, day 2 today. Too soon for any major results yet but I'm liking it so far.
  • DeFYneME
    DeFYneME Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ive been doing it for about 2 weeks now but officially I'd like to say 1st week ( day 3). I love it- Im seeing results.. but I'm also doing insanity Max 30 and hip hop abs at the same time
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a T25/running hybrid today. Starting with Alpha. I did 3 weeks of it last year and was doing really well and noticing the difference in the way my clothes fit, but got burned out with it. Hoping that this hybrid this time around will prevent that from happening!
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm on alpha week 4. I haven't noticed a huge drop on the scale but definitely think my body is changing. I feel better and have been enjoying the workouts for the most part.
    The weight loss would probably be better if my diet was a bit better. I'm trying to get back on track with that. I've had a couple bad days.

So basically, I really like T25! I'm excited/nervous for beta and have already been looking into getting gamma. Any thoughts on that?
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear others experience with T25 too. I have been maintaining for a year using Jillian's DVD's, but would really like to do something different. I would love to start a new program, but just not sure what to do.
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I've done a lot of Jillian Michael's workouts too. I love JM but I think this was a good switch for me for a while. I was getting a little burnt out I think. Similar time-frame but just a change of pace. I would definitely say give T25 a try!
  • xalliesmithx
    Options
    I'm on alpha week 4. I haven't noticed a huge drop on the scale but definitely think my body is changing. I feel better and have been enjoying the workouts for the most part.
    The weight loss would probably be better if my diet was a bit better. I'm trying to get back on track with that. I've had a couple bad days.

So basically, I really like T25! I'm excited/nervous for beta and have already been looking into getting gamma. Any thoughts on that?

I'm on week 4 too... Day 2. I haven't seen a move on the scale but I know I've been skimming down. I haven't measured since I started... Gonna wait til I'm done with alpha cycle.go can't wait to start Beta! I'm excited there are others on here doing it!
    @MamaFunky
    I love t25... I was doing 30 Day shred but wasn't really getting anywhere. I started t25 2 Months after my second baby & can definitely see results! You should try it!
  • justinenh
    justinenh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 day 2. I'm liking the variety, but hoping my endurance gets better. My legs are so tired! I'm only doing the modified & still getting a great workout. I'm not seeing much of a change yet, but its still really early. I'm hoping by end of the month I'll see some results. (My knees are a bit cranky this week, hoping it passes & doesn't stop me from 100%).
  • xalliesmithx
    Options
    justinenh wrote: »
    I'm on week 2 day 2. I'm liking the variety, but hoping my endurance gets better. My legs are so tired! I'm only doing the modified & still getting a great workout. I'm not seeing much of a change yet, but its still really early. I'm hoping by end of the month I'll see some results. (My knees are a bit cranky this week, hoping it passes & doesn't stop me from 100%).

I've been doing it consistently for 4 weeks almost only the modified version. I had a csection 6 Months ago and I can't push myself to hard without pain but I've been doing it! I'm noticing things fitting loosely. I'm sure you'll start noticing a change soon!
  • eboniivoried
    eboniivoried Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've started this week, day 2 (Alpha). I'd say it's too early for results, but I'm mainly doing it to up my speed and cardio. My main focus is building muscle and losing weight via weightlifting 3-5x/week.
  • GettinFit_11
    GettinFit_11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started! Week 1, Day 2. My calves are on fire!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear so many are seeing results from T25. I was reading the reviews on Amazon and it looks really good. I am really looking forward to changing up my workouts. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • tess453
    tess453 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I've just completed Beta cycle and have lost 10lbs in total but have also gained muscle. Two things i've found, you really have to stick to a v. healthy diet to see the full benefit otherwise you will just maintain your current weight (which is what happened during Beta cycle).

Also always do it in the order it says on the planner....

It was a great way to kick start my exercise and really improved my fitness. I'm now continuing T25 but including other exercise such as cycle, spin and gym work to keep it interesting.

Good luck!
  • justinenh
    justinenh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    justinenh wrote: »

I've been doing it consistently for 4 weeks almost only the modified version. I had a csection 6 Months ago and I can't push myself to hard without pain but I've been doing it! I'm noticing things fitting loosely. I'm sure you'll start noticing a change soon!

Glad to hear you are feeling the results! I'm going to stick with it!
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    MamaFunky wrote: »
    I would love to hear others experience with T25 too. I have been maintaining for a year using Jillian's DVD's, but would really like to do something different. I would love to start a new program, but just not sure what to do.

T25 was my go to program last year! Love Shaun T! Feel free to friend me or message me for workout suggestions!
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Did it last year and these are my results sf0vmjwbr5s7.jpg
    wgjchmflm79u.jpg
  • Kacie_88
    Kacie_88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm starting T25 on Monday. I've attempted Insanity before and loved the program but wasn't able to finish, I'm hoping that I will be more successful with T25.
  • AngelFire404
    AngelFire404 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started T25 last Monday. I love it! I did Insanity for 2 weeks last year but I got burnt out and had time constraints. 25 minutes a day ain't too bad so I decided to give T25 a shot but another goal I have is to complete Insanity as well. I have a lot of weight to lose. MFP is motivating too.