Disappointed...

I know it's only been five days but I have been keeping under my calorie goal eating alot better than I was, working my butt off ( I work at Wal-Mart & it's alot of lifting & walking) plus walking after work. Replacing my 5 o clock meal with a protein shake & the scale isn't moving if anything I've gained a couple pounds... this is so difficult I want to give up lol ... I know I'm not over weight but it would be nice to see results.... at least one pound.....

Replies

• strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    5 days is not nearly enough time to see results. And using a scale as the sole indicator of weight loss isn't always good. Try taking pictures and measuring your different body parts for loss of inches. I'd also suggest reading the first post in this thread, theres so much good information here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

Have some patience, read and re-read that thread.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,912 Member
    If you've added exercise, it's not uncommon to gain weight due to water retention.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Ashleymacomber90
    Ashleymacomber90 Posts: 4 Member
    Aww thank you that was a great read & definitely makes me feel a little better I need to stop being so hard on myself. Thank you