post pregnancy diet

Options
Hi,

I had my second baby 11 weeks ago and really want to be back in my old clothes. I can squeeze some on but they don't look right. I managed to do a lot of exercise last time round but am struggling to find the time with a toddler and a baby to look after. Therefore I am dieting by trying to cut out unhealthy snacks and using slendertone. I love this app, has made it quite easy to cut back and I still have treats but in smaller quantities. I have lost about 2kg and want to lose another 4 or 5 but looking thinner and better in clothes is more important than actual weight.

Replies

• cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    If you're not too pooped out try working out while the kids are alseep, you need to do some sort of physical activity to get that body back in shape.. get some workout vids to do at home if you can't go out that much. Good LUCK! I am pregnant with my second and hoping after I can get back in shape too!
  • lexrobin2
    lexrobin2 Posts: 33
    Options
    i struggle with the same obstacle, but only have one baby. its not like we can just go to the gym anytime. we have to schedule in workouts and very seldom even get to do the planned ones! something ive been doing though, is stroller walking (they have the strollers for two). every day you can pick a different route and most of the time, he falls asleep, which is a nice thinking time for me. what you put in is what youll get out, i really book it and get a good workout!
  • denise007
    denise007 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm you but a few weeks on!

My youngest is 8mths and my eldest is 28mths - so I know what its like - add me if you want - I feel I am making progress - it is hard to find time for exercise - when I can get them to take their lunch time nap at the same time I work out - otherwise I try to go for a walkor a run round the park with them or dancing to their nurser music - good fun for them and exercise for me!

D
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I also just had my 3rd baby this past christmas and have a 2 yr old and 9 yr old. Its getting more difficult to get any workouts in between work and a fussy baby! But it willl help u doing the food thing ur doing and some workouts like walking or doing dvd's at home if possible. Thatts how I started out was walkimg then took off from there. Good luck!