Beginning Again

Options
abeckelhimer1
abeckelhimer1 Posts: 1 Member
edited May 2015 in Getting Started
That's right, here I am fighting this battle again. Over the past few attempts, I have ungracefully lost motivation; however, to show how big of a noob I truly am, I just now ran across this button that says "community".

My name is Amber and as of right now, I weigh 170.4lb; however, my goal weight is around 120lb. Does anybody know a quick but safe solution to lose this amount of weight? Please, share opinions or what not. They are highly appreciated...

Replies

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Eat less, move more. There are plenty of things that you can do to lose weight quickly, but they don't teach you how to live to sustain your weight.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Learn and understand the basics

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

its about consutently being at a calorific deficit.
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! In fact, I JUST now started a group called "The Revolving Door". You can find it under the "groups" section. I'm right there with you. I managed to let myself gain back most of the weight that I'd lost and now I get to start over again. Today is a new day and tomorrow, I'll be lighter. One day at a time. You can do it.
  • morganmt
    morganmt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I hear ya there! I lose motivation on a weekly basis! I think the safest solution to lose that amount of weight is to find a program or activity that you love and to lose the weight gradually. Quick fixes almost guarantee that the weight will come back. You can do it!!

I'd love to help you with some ideas for fitness programs - personally message me! :smile:
  • princesscupcake15
    princesscupcake15 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    there are no quick solutions my friend. slow and steady wins the race