wasa
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Broccoli and salsa.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Nothing. (I got rid of snacks and made my meals bigger - made me feel much more satisfied and I have more even energy throughout the day)
  • artlover47
    artlover47 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1. Greek yogurt and 1/2 cup fruit (I've been doing half of a mixed berry flavor yogurt and fresh blackberries)
    2. a slice of wheat bread with a slice of cheese toasted (can use the thin cut cheese to save calories if need to, also good if sprinkled with garlic powder over cheese before melting it) plus a serving of fruit
    3. half an apple with .5 oz of nuts
    4. 2 graham crackers, 2 tsp peanut butter, half a banana
    5. Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips are only 5 calories per chip, so if you want chocolate, you could do 10 chips at 50 calories and 1 cup sliced strawberries at 50 for 100 calories.
    6. Obvious one: raw veggies, pretzels, or some type of chip or cracker like Wheat-Thins with a dip or hummus
    7. Hard boiled egg with a veggie or fruit

I have found that if I need a bit of protein and fat, adding a strip of bacon to a snack helps fill the requirement.
    Of course, you can adjust portion size to fit your calorie needs and select food items you prefer...have fun finding snacks that satisfy you!
  • LaurelTheGummybear
    LaurelTheGummybear Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I sometimes have a few pretzels or rasins or a piece of fruit
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Mini frozen Greek yogurt bites. Spoon favorite Greek yogurt into mini muffin cups and freeze. Pop out of pan and single serve package to return to freezer. Only takes 2 or three cubes of frozen yogurt to satisfy a craving or raise blood sugar.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt (I use 0%) with cocoa powder and PB2, beef jerky, dark chocolate, berries, cucumbers and carrots, laughing cow cheese, cottage cheese with apple butter, seaweed snacks, glenny's 100 calorie brownies, quest bars, egg beaters and toast, sliced turkey, frozen yogurt, an ounce of pretzel thins, 2 ounces of shrimp and a quarter cup of black beans with chipotle sauce
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Pure protein bars, quest bars, peanuts, almonds, yogurt and fruit.