I NEED MOTIVATION!!!!

Options
hey guys, so I started on my weightloss goal about 3 months ago, and i worked out and dieted and i lost 5 pounds within 2 weeks!!! But since I'm in university, and exam time came around, i thought I'll take a break and start again after school finishes! HORRIBLE MOVE! because now i weigh 10 pounds more than i had started off in the first place! My current weight is 178 and I am 5'8. I need some motivation, some ideas to help get me started!!! I really wanna do something about my weight and get down to 140, but i just need that push, and I am not seeming able to get it! HELP!

Replies

• ravenlunatic76
    ravenlunatic76 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Start working out again and build metabolism and more energy.
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Do you like nature? Try getting outside and walking or bicycling.
    The beach?
    I enjoy working out more when it is outside.
    Get outside and get active to start! Give you that push you need!
  • RRS1983
    RRS1983 Posts: 18
    Options
    I joined FITOCRACY.com for the same reasons. I get bored! Fitocracy gives you POINTS for working out, so you're competeing against friends/others. It's addicting!

You have to request an invite, which you'll receive in a day or two, usually. If you look it up on facebook, they might have a code for you. If you DO join, look in the groups section for MyFitnessPals. It's others that have joined from here and compete against us!
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    never take a break from u! ur the only thing u really have in this world!
  • skinnybiebs
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Darn college.
  • ash_agp
    ash_agp Posts: 2
    Options
    yes its just really hard to stop and then get back on track, and hmmm that points program sounds interesting!