HCG Recipes

Options
4mybaby33
4mybaby33 Posts: 13
Hello Everyone!

Does any one know of any good easy recipes for the HCG diet?!? I am sick of eating the same thing day after day :( I need a little variety!

Thanks all!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Water!!! Add lemons to everything! Chew air! The more the better! Invest in a chainsaw, its cheaper and more effective!

Notice, Im just kidding. Can't wait to see the thread nazis on this one.
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I havent really looked into the diets- what are the restrictions for the meals?
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    While I don't know any recipes I am Bumping this thread because I am curious...

curious about recipes, even HCG recipes are good whether or not you follow the crazy diet...

and two because I am so curious what the thread nazis are going to say.
  • katield83
    katield83 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Who are thread nazi's?
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Who are thread nazi's?

I take you haven't been around long enough to know...
  • JanerZzz
    JanerZzz Posts: 276
    Options
    What's HCG?
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    eh when i was on it it was like tons of cabbage water and bouta bite a chicken
  • NewDawn31
    NewDawn31 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Water!!! Add lemons to everything! Chew air! The more the better! Invest in a chainsaw, its cheaper and more effective!

Notice, Im just kidding. Can't wait to see the thread nazis on this one.

LMFAO! - Sound's about right.

As For HGC recipes-my roommate is on this diet right now, the best thing I've tasted that she tried was shrimp with a marinade of ginger, garlic, orange juice, and a splash of white wine vinegar. It was really good. Keep on with your goals! That is a REALLY tough diet. Also-the spicy pepper melba toasts are SO much better than the originals. Good luck!
  • kimmerroze
    Options
    Who are thread nazi's?

Clearly not... thread nazis are the people who attack the threads. for instance... the HCG diet is looked down upon because it only allows you like 500calories a day, and the things you are allowed to eat are a very very small list...

MFP says that you shouldn't go below 1200 because that puts you in starvation mode... well the HCG breaks this rule so many people (myself included) disagree. Others just take it to a whole new level of disagreeing... and Bash on the threads. lol
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Who are thread nazi's?

I am an officially unofficial part of the Third Reich thread dictatorship. HCG has been marked. The diet shall include consumption of pregnancy urine. No more, no less. Like hot sauce. If you're feeling full from the diet, you're doing it wrong. That is all.
  • katield83
    katield83 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Apparently not.... but I think I have figured it out now!
    Who are thread nazi's?

• chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'll admit I clicked on this thread just to see the "Thread Nazis" in action as well. LOL!
    So far, I'm wildly disappointed.
  • Furrytreats
    Furrytreats Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    We did the diet with success. Two of my fave "recipes" were chicken breast marinated in franks hot sauce and then sauteed in a hot pan or baked. LOVED that.

Another was sauteing cabbage with salt n pepper.

There are some recipes here. http://www.hcgcompletediet.com/pages/hCG-Diet-Recipes.html
  • kimmerroze
    Options
    I'll admit I clicked on this thread just to see the "Thread Nazis" in action as well. LOL!

Me too! maybe they have given up as it is a well worn out subject... almost like eating your exercise calories back. That one has been stomped into the ground.
  • ppiinnkkmmoonn
    Options
    not to start anything but this hcg thing is such a lie i went on something simalr when i was in my weight loss and guess what i was never hungry WHY ketosis does that to anyone whether you are tacking hcg or not. i lived off of 800 calories for almost a year! ok and fast forward three years still maintaining soooooooooo my point that stuff lies so bad the same science i use is the same science ketosis will make you not want to eat. make me mad when stuff like this just prey on the over weight and the clueness oh and i used whatever hair spray and tooth paste i wanted i cleaned my house anyway with whatever cleaner i want to the stuff is crap and i just feel very passionate that people are spending their hard earn money on this stuff. again my results and diet was no different. i was protein sparing that all it was and it will work for anyone who take hcg or not. and no im not a Nazi. im a lady 100 percent who just voicing her 2 cents thank you very much:smile:

off top i made tons of low carb recipes that would fit in the so call magical hcg diet again it just protein sparing all around even with thel apples thrown in to make it sound more magical:ohwell:
  • bnkjames
    bnkjames Posts: 1
    Options
    I've posted a few documents to my Google Docs site here:
    https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5ij_8IQI8q_NmNlNGI3Y2UtZTAwYS00NDI2LTgwNGItZTYxYTUyNTM4M2Iz&hl=en

I've been with several people that have done this diet with great success! So be encouraged, if you are looking to do this I think 2 thinks come out of this.

1. You will lost weight and feel great!
    2. You will know that you control what you eat and learn to not let what you eat control you.

Enjoy!
  • anubis609
    Options

Well, you haven't seen me shut down threads like this. But, since I like being a member, getting banned for super trolling just to prove a point isn't a current goal of mine. Feel free to post a graphic picture of urine consumption, and you too, can become a thread Nazi.
  • roylawrence87
    Options

Well, you haven't seen me shut down threads like this. But, since I like being a member, getting banned for super trolling just to prove a point isn't a current goal of mine. Feel free to post a graphic picture of urine consumption, and you too, can become a thread Nazi.

Drinking-urine.jpg
  • kimmerroze
    Options

Drinking-urine.jpg

MMM Sign me up!
  • anubis609
    Options

Drinking-urine.jpg

w220582380.gif