NSV :Its SOMEDAY!!!!

Options
_Jessica_
_Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
I started going through clothes and trying things on.... Like my winter coat my honey got me this cristmas.... I WAS SWIMMING IN IT!!!! It feels so good to get rid of clothes yet some stuff still has tags on it! On the other hand It is like shopping in my wardrobe cause all those clothes that never fit before that i "would wear again someday" ... well its SOME DAY!!!!

Replies

• Clovergirl17
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congratulations! I have already seen some of my favorite clothes getting much looser, and some clothes that were tight are falling off! I can't wait to get into my pair of "someday!" jeans! :) Keep up the awesome work! :)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel fabulous?!

Congrats! :)
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Half my wardrobe is "someday" clothes. I can't wait until I can fit into my old favorite jeans! :happy:
  • Breauxmontana
    Options
    Its a great feeling. I just uncovered tons of clothes I didn't fit in before. Its like having a whole new wardrobe.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until the tummy is flat enough that I no longer get the - 'are you expecting' line!!!!! Great job!
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    woohoo!! thats great!! i bet that moment felt amazing. :)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    That is probably one of my favorite NSV to shop in my own closet of sizes that were too small! Congrats I know it feels good!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I am so pleased for you...You must feel awesome. you are working hard and doing what you have to to get to your goal and be healthy. Now, your someday is here, and your tomorrow is right around the corner. WHo knows what is in store for you. You're going to love it!!!!!!
  • kriswigg
    kriswigg Posts: 95
    Options
    Hooray!! I'm finding the same thing, some of last years summer clothes are now way too big. Still not quite in the "Someday" clothes yet, so I'll keep looking to you for inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!