Hi! I'm new!

AmberP12
AmberP12 Posts: 2
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hello- I just heard about this site from a lady that visited my garage sale and she had nothing but positive things to say about this program, so I thought I am going to give a shot too. I am definetly in need of motivation! I am currenlty in the process of trying to get pregnant and need to loose some weight, plus I want to look in the mirror and like what I see :love: . I can't wait to see what is in my future!

Replies

• nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    hi and welcome. feel free to add me as a friend if you like. good luck. :happy:
  • stephierue
    stephierue Posts: 110 Member
    Feel free to ad me. You'll love this site! Just log, log, log honestly & you'll do great!!
  • vmornhine
    vmornhine Posts: 1
    Hi, I new too and I think this will be a great tool to use along with my herbal supplements that I am already using and have lost 20 lbs and 20 + inches. Interested with no obligation go to www.firstfitness.com/lifesangel. Did recommends let me know.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    hi and welcome. good luck with loosin the weight and getting pregnant.
    you can add me if you want.
  • Hey my name is Mellanie I usually just use the app on my phone but sometimes come on the actual website I have to say this is the best program but you have to be dedicated I have been doing this for like 74 or 75 days and I was 163 when I started and now I am 133.4 I work out at the gym like 4 or 5 times a week and eat 1200 calories a day plus after 6 I dont eat rice potatoes pasta or bread! Good luck you can do it!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Welcome! If you stick to it I think you will be very happy with the results!
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Hi & welcome. This site has been a great tool so far and I haven't been on it long at all but the diaries help me keep track of everything and let see my exact progress. Please feel free to add me if you like.
  • vannaceej
    vannaceej Posts: 4
    HI everyone, I'm Kelly and I am new to this site too. It was recommended by the Nurse Practitioner at my job. I am having blood pressure problems and am borderline diabetic and I want to make changes, but I just can't get motivated. I don't have any support at home, well, my daughter is supportive but she is 18, georgous and a size 3 so what does she know about weighing 306 pounds. She says "Mom you should go on a diet", and then brings me a latte from her favorite coffee shop, lol. Anyway, I'm glad to be here, it is a step forward, I think...
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    HI everyone, I'm Kelly and I am new to this site too. It was recommended by the Nurse Practitioner at my job. I am having blood pressure problems and am borderline diabetic and I want to make changes, but I just can't get motivated. I don't have any support at home, well, my daughter is supportive but she is 18, georgous and a size 3 so what does she know about weighing 306 pounds. She says "Mom you should go on a diet", and then brings me a latte from her favorite coffee shop, lol. Anyway, I'm glad to be here, it is a step forward, I think...

you have a daughter like that too?? my sweet muffin sits on the couch next to me and eats ice cream. then works out with me and says come on mom---you can do it. yesterday we were watching tv and she was eating ice cream--again--when a commercial came on that said---hey you--your muffin top is showing---just as she was finishing up the pint---i started laughing at the look on her face and added---yes and it will quickly become the whole damn cupcake if you arent careful. she got upset and then we did a workout. LOL then ate cookie dough afterwards. OH TO HAVE A 20 YEAR OLD METABOLISM AGAIN.
This discussion has been closed.