My Virtual Model!!

Options
Hi everyone

I found this website a while back and have just gone to look at it again and though i would share it!!

It is a weight loss site calle prevention and you can use their weight loss simulator by my virtual model!
You go through the questions and try to get something that looks like you, then put you start weight (or weight now) and your goal weight!! It is so motivating to see the difference, also i have been playing with what my start weight was and what my weight now is to see how far i have come!
I am someone who didn't take a photo or measurements so really only have to go on the scale so seeing something like this is great. I have added the link below showing my start weight and my goal weight!
:laugh:

http://preventionweightloss.mvm.com/rodale_wl_ctx/jsp/handlers/main/mvmvdrhandler.jsp?roc=rodale_wl&pop=F&sid=111

Enjoy! :drinker:

Replies

• amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I found this website a while back and have just gone to look at it again and though i would share it!!

It is a weight loss site calle prevention and you can use their weight loss simulator by my virtual model!
    You go through the questions and try to get something that looks like you, then put you start weight (or weight now) and your goal weight!! It is so motivating to see the difference, also i have been playing with what my start weight was and what my weight now is to see how far i have come!
    I am someone who didn't take a photo or measurements so really only have to go on the scale so seeing something like this is great. I have added the link below showing my start weight and my goal weight!
    :laugh:

http://preventionweightloss.mvm.com/rodale_wl_ctx/jsp/handlers/main/mvmvdrhandler.jsp?roc=rodale_wl&pop=F&sid=111

Enjoy! :drinker:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    oooops just realised you have to sign in so you can't see mine! You can go and do your own though!!
    :grumble:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I love the virtual model! I used it all the time to see myself at my goal weight. Now every once in a while, I look at it to see how far I've come.

:flowerforyou:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Totally freaked out when i saw this. I just did it and now I feel like crying up a storm. especially since I weigh-in today and I am 2lbs heavier than when I started 3 weeks ago. *sigh*

This image actually looks like me and its totally freaky.
  • newstart
    Options
    Thank You!
    I used to go to the site years ago and wanted to do so again but couldn`t remember the name..I have been googling here and there for the last few weeks for it...
  • heather77w
    Options
    Thanks Amanda! I can't wait to see my model shrink :)
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I did this and printed out the before and after virtual model and taped them to the inside of my medicine cabinet so when I brush my teeth I see it and it gives me that little boost on days that I may not feel like getting going.
  • Najah5150
    Najah5150 Posts: 170
    Options
    Thanks Amanda
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    That was amazing. Thank you Amanda.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That is very cool! Thanks!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Yeah, neat!
  • raeritter
    Options
    thanks for posting this!!
  • filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    Options
    This is a good tool for a reality check. I plugged in my stats (5'4, 130 lbs.) and it didn't look right to me. To get the model to look "like me" I had to go up to about 150 lbs. I'd hazard a bet it's me -- not the computer. :noway: