Options
Hi I'm Hope. I've gained 40 lbs while in nursing school and I would like to lose it all by the end of this summer

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    So.....losing 40 pounds in four months? Good luck with that, you will probably find them all back, with added friends, by Christmas.....
    Or you can go for losing it slowly, adopting a healthy lifestyle and never see them again.....
  • lynnandmichelle
    lynnandmichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you. I'm new here. You can do it. Just stay positive. Add me if you like and we can keep each other motivated
  • kendra_kc
    kendra_kc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yeah that's what everyone keeps telling me lol, but in all honesty I'm determined to Change my lifestyle and exercise more as well as make healthier food choices
  • kendra_kc
    Options
    Nice to meet you as well. Okay, I'll add you
  • hrcorporatesuccess
    hrcorporatesuccess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's possible that's my goal as well I'm only eating fish and salad and working out 30 mins everyday good luck!!
  • lynnandmichelle
    lynnandmichelle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love the fact I can put in my food and it figures up the calories you've eaten and also calories you've burned exercising. I think this is gonna be a great help for me to hold me accountable for everything I eat.
  • mindyloo7
    mindyloo7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new as well. I have an extremely hard time staying motivated as well.
  • nickyz11
    nickyz11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I think it can be done, and kept off. I started my lifestyle change just a little over two months ago and I am down 24 lbs. I have changed the way I think about food and what I eat. I have become more active. I know I will keep this up because I am not on a diet! I am living a healthier life. As long as you are not starving yourself and setting realistic goals you can do this.
  • kendra_kc
    Options
    Do you prep your meals? Also, what type of exercises do you do?
  • kendra_kc
    Options
    I can plan on just eating salads and lean meats. My biggest struggle will be to not indulge in cakes, cookies, candy, etc.
  • corina150
    corina150 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Hope, I have similar goals (40lbs) maybe we can help eachother? I've gained 20 since getting married last april and I want it OFF plus 20 more atleast by the end of summer. It is really fast, but people do it. Low carbs and low sugar and it's possible. add me if you want to do this together
  • kendra_kc
    Options
    Okay, I'm starting tomorrow morning on this weight loss journey.