Discouraged

Options
I have been having a really hard time keeping up with this. I feel guilty for the types of good that I eat. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• FatMoojor
    FatMoojor Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Bit more info would be useful. What are you having a hard time keeping up with? What are you feeling guilty about eating?
    Without a bit more info it's hard to give you any suggestions.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    eviehowie wrote: »
    I have been having a really hard time keeping up with this. I feel guilty for the types of good that I eat. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Guilt and food should not exist

if you focus on counting your calories then you will work out what portions of food you can eat, what you would have to give up in order to eat that thing you're craving

it works

so for example if you are craving that candy bar - work it into your day by choosing to fill up on low calorie foods at say lunch
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Food shouldn't make you feel guilty. Focus on nutrition first and foremost, hit your fat/protein macros, and work treats into your calories in moderation.
  • eviehowie
    eviehowie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    These are helpful hints and tips. So far they have been working. Thanks.
  • magneticreikipaul
    magneticreikipaul Posts: 61 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    you want results? then eat like it train like it ,
    if not enjoy the multiple chins!
    sort your goals out!!!
  • vivianetchart
    vivianetchart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Focus in you nutrition. . Give some time to your body. just balance.
  • jonalu1234
    jonalu1234 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've just started my diet 3 days ago. I'm not letting myself feel guilty. It only goes downhill from there. I just have to plan when I want to eat a couple of cookies. My kids brought home oreos tonight. Ugh! I wanted to eat them all! But I had 2 and didn't go over my calories for the day. I guess it could have been a problem if I didn't have those leftover calories but I always save some cause I know I'm going to want something sweet.