Another girl- giving it another try

Well, I am back again.

This journey of mine has been an up and down one.

I want to get into the right mindset this time.

Its not just about losing the weight, but its about finding and loving myself.

I am my own worst enemy an constantly struggle looking in the mirror and being able to say anything positive- its far to easy to put myself down and tell myself how fat I am, how much weight I have gained etc... this time, this is a journey. I need to change inside and out.

I am a proud mommy of 2 beautiful children, I am not getting any younger. No more excuses.

Would love some friends to join me on here, for encouragement and someone who wouldn't mind "walking by my side" on this journey.

Thank you.

Replies

• bimisemigizi92
    bimisemigizi92 Posts: 5 Member
    I just started again myself. I wouldn't mind having someone to walk with me on this journey too. Glad to see your trying again :)
  • 6652nicholas
    6652nicholas Posts: 5 Member
    Good Luck! I'm returning also lets do our best
  • SoapGoddess
    SoapGoddess Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I haven't even introduced myself here yet.. I'm kind of shy about reaching out. I am also trying to change inside and out and I also have 2 children :smile: I started here a month ago... was on a bit of a roll... lost 4 pounds... got super down on myself for not losing more and started back at my horrible eating for the last 2 weeks. I REALLY want to DO this!! I really want to build a circle for mutual support, motivation, and to just know others who struggle like I do. I would be happy to make friends with you, if you'd like. :smile: