I walked into Lane Bryant today

Options

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! I love their bras too. I'm getting to small around to get them in the stores but thankfully I can still order them online!
  • NewDawn31
    NewDawn31 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Rock on, Lady! That's awesome! Now you're looking at a whole new world of places to shop! Keep sweatin' it out!
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I bet you left with a huge smile on your face. Awesome accomplishment!
  • ccbloom1
    ccbloom1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling that must have been!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    yay, um but where will you shop now? lol. i have been having to buy my work pants there for so long, i won't know where to buy work pants when i lose about 50 lbs. lol
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Congratulations don't you love that feeling!!
  • Robyn405
    Robyn405 Posts: 48
    Options
    I wouldnt believe it myself, but I walked right into Old Navy and found some AMAZING things that fit perfectly. And as for work clothes, I wear scrubs... no mystery there! hahaha.
  • promiseskept
    promiseskept Posts: 119
    Options
    *Woots* Sha-bang!! Shopping in regular stores, I just found out I can too!!
    I did Lane Bryants and Roamans!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    And realized that Im no longer curvy enough to buy from there. ( the woman that worked there says " honey, we only carry size 14+" ) Holy cow. 22 pounds down, where did this come from? I was a size 18, and now im a 12/14. Its small victories like this that keep me sweating my booty off!

Yay us!

YOU ROCK!!

On another note:

I'mmmmmmmmm so freaking jealous!! I'm still in a 16 at 203 lol But its in juniors!! :bigsmile:
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!! At my heavest I was a size 18... then for years at a 16... now... a loose 12!!!! But I lost the girls in the meantime... down two cup sizes... from D to a B ... so sad.... but it's ok... that's what Victoria's Secret is!!!... push ups!!!! LOL....
    Enjoy the new you!

L
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!! At my heavest I was a size 18... then for years at a 16... now... a loose 12!!!! But I lost the girls in the meantime... down two cup sizes... from D to a B ... so sad.... but it's ok... that's what Victoria's Secret is!!!... push ups!!!! LOL....
    Enjoy the new you!

L

In my mind, if you can wear VS, you're skinny. ;) They don't make bras that fit me.
  • JLEinGCM
    JLEinGCM Posts: 13
    Options
    Congratulations! What an awesome moment! :)
    I like Lane Bryant clothing a lot, but I have to say, I can't wait until I can post a similar story too.
    Thanks for sharing...
    Keep up the great work!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I so know the feeling. I keep going for the plus sections in my favorite stores out of habit, then have to remind myself I can fit into the "regular sizes". If I can't then I don't buy anything yet (I'm on the edge, where some 16/18 fit, but some brands are still tight. My mindset is if it doesn't fit, then I don't go up a size, I'm waiting to fit into them before I buy!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!!!! :drinker: I can't wait for that day! Thought I'd faint when I was able to get into a 20 jean a few weeks ago.:wink:
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    That is awesome.
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • sweetheart37
    sweetheart37 Posts: 174
    Options
    :smile: awesome job ,,,cant wait for that to happen for me...glad to hear the things that are happening for people on here now i no i can do this thank u
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,002 Member
    Options
    Buh-bye LB. Won't miss ya.

wavingbird.gif
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Oh yea!!!! Talk about a happy realization! I'm so close to being there myself. Have already started a pile of clothes from there I NEVER want to see ever again!!!
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Woohoo! How great! :) Nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!