hello from the south where weight is a big issue cause the foods so dang good!!!

Options
Hi there I'm a stay at home mom. New to this app and in desperate need to loose 75 or more Pounds!!! My current weight is 223 and I'm short as hell..I wanna get down to 150ish!!! I just need motivation!!!

Replies

• amandaiams
    amandaiams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey girl,
    I feel your pain. I'm about 200 now and 5'9". I feel terrible and I need so much motivation. Add me if you'd like to keep each other accountable! Good luck.
  • landrylove
    landrylove Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do u add someone lol just got this app and still trying to figure it out
  • landrylove
    landrylove Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lol that's too funny!!!
  • SusanC12
    SusanC12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. On a 41 day streak and I have a looooong way to go! I am working on small goals, it's easier than the big picture!
  • alive247
    alive247 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, im on the same journey as you, looking to reach about 160 :) As above making small goals every couple of weeks.
  • srgray43
    srgray43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I also live in the south. I is so hard to loose weight because the food is so dang good. Lol
  • kwwall09
    kwwall09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm on my streak of 10 days and have a long way to go. I'm 213.5 lbs at 5'6" and trying to reach 130 lbs by doing keto. It's working so far. I'm down 7.5 lbs since 4/24 and have 83.5 lbs to go. Feel free to add me. We're all in the same boat and need motivation when facing daunting tasks.