Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

quick recipes please

billiejowellinski
billiejowellinski Posts: 2 Member
I love to put boneless skinless chicken breast into skillet with Pam spray a little garlic salt with parsley cook and eat so delicious . Then do a salad or veggie dinner is done and low calorie. .

Replies

• Vidarsbane
    Vidarsbane Posts: 30 Member
    Some diced lean chicken, pan fried with spring onion, chilli peppers, a dash of garlic salt and a little low sodium soy sauce with roughly 100g of whole grain rice and a handful of mixed salad.

Careful not to over cook the spring onions and chilli peppers and you've got a very spicy, delicious dish.
  • thadden674
    thadden674 Posts: 22 Member
    Grab a copy of the latest Cooking Light magazine. It is full of 25 minute or less recipes.
  • billiejowellinski
    billiejowellinski Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks , I'm not very big on breakfast food but I have been making low cal eggs alas and putting it on whole grain toast. It's really been delicious. I'm hooked on that to start my day off. Boiled eggs , lite or fat free mayo am mustard lite salt and pepper. .yummo
  • Jim1Fer
    Jim1Fer Posts: 2 Member
    Grilled or Broiled chicken breast. As soon as it's done. Put a little coconut oil (iI t will melt like butter) on it with a splash of hot sauce or sriracha...have over spinach salad and tomato. Quick and easy

Coconut oil is good to make leftover chicken juicy again.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    edited April 2015
    Breakfast for dinner, flatbread/pita/tortilla pizza, frozen vegetable stir fry, frozen fish, tuna or salmon cakes, tacos, quesadillas, microwave "baked" potatoes
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Throw boneless, skinless, chicken breast in the crock pot.....sprinkle with taco seasoning....top with salsa. Shred the chicken with 2 forks when done. Use for tacos, burritos, etc.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    edited April 2015
    Love the crock pot for "quick" meals. Prep it before work, come home to a hot and tasty dinner. Got a black bean and ground turkey soup going right now. :)

And I'll second the Cooking Light suggestion. I love that magazine and use it for inspiration all the time.
  • ObeyDisKitty
    ObeyDisKitty Posts: 4 Member
    thadden674 wrote: »
    Grab a copy of the latest Cooking Light magazine. It is full of 25 minute or less recipes.
    Good idea!!

• Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Deli-sliced turkey meat, slice of toast, one serving of warmed turkey gravy. Instant open-faced hot turkey sandwich. I usually "sear" the turkey before I put on toast, to make sure the entire meal is actually hot.
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    I love crock pot cooking so easy, turkey chilli made with pinto beans also use the crock pot to make a lean pork roast and vegetables. Oven roast frozen individual serving size salmon I get from costco serve with broccolli or green beans and a baked potato. Plenty other recipes thanks for sharing :love:
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    I also have individual frozen chicken breast as well, sometimes it gets boring and I need a lean but good sauce. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks :)
  • Queenmunchy
    The recipes from cooking light and eating well are also on their websites if you don't want to get a subscription, but I love laying in bed pouring over the magazines and making meal plans :)
  • Queenmunchy
    sexysize12 wrote: »
    I also have individual frozen chicken breast as well, sometimes it gets boring and I need a lean but good sauce. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Salsa, salsa verde, jerk, bbq, hot sauces, Thai peanut, there are a million ways to season!