I'm wanting to lose wieght and get back into my size 9 clothes and look good and feel good about mys

Options
Hello, my name is Kelly and I am trying to lose weight, I have been without soft drinks now for about 1 1/2 years, I try to eat right and exercise properly, but for some reason , I just can't lose. I have been using myfitnesspal for about 2-3 months now, and it seems to help me keep track of what I eat, and how many calories I take in. Yesterday I started a 21 day challenge and I will just be eating fish, chicken, and turkey. I am even giving up tuna. I have to do something. I'm tired of being this heavy, and I'm tired of not being able to fit into my clothes. I wan to feel better about myself, and I want to look good again. Right now, I am 183.6, my goal is to get to 135-140 pounds by summer. If anyone has any tips for me please feel free to send them to me. Thank you. I am determined to fit into my skinny clothes, lol.

Replies

• JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Weigh and measure everything you eat and drink. It is not about giving up certain foods. Everything in moderation.
  • jotind
    jotind Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fill up on vegetables with meals ...cabbage is great...
  • christykae82
    christykae82 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, measure everything! In addition, I would add strength training and HIIT cardio as well. Getting that low by summer is not a very realistic goal unfortunately. If you can shoot for a pound a week it will be easier to stick with and more obtainable.