30 Day's How much have I lost????

Options
It's Been 30 Day's and how much have I lost??? WHO CARES!!!!!! This site is Soooooo much more that being about losing weight, that it's impossible to just think about that when you're on here, I have made wonderful friends that encourage me to do better with each waking day both spiritually and physically, there's so much "real" current advise from all of the members here, much more that any book or quick diet fad could ever provide you with, I feel sooooooooooo much better since I have joined this site, words cannot explain, but I'm going to try anyway. There is no way that you could get better results no matter what expensive gym you joined, here you have your friends riding the health and fitness wave along with you celebrating your successes and picking you up when you slip or stumble along the way, so How much weight have I lost? once again, WHO CARES!!! My Dr say's my blood pressure is own, my clothes fit better, My Cholesterol is down, My weight is down, but my attitude is through the roof!!!! I'm looking forward to the next thirty days!!!! and Much More Continued Success as WE travel down this Health and Fitness Road Together!!!! Friend me if you would like to come along for the ride.

Replies

• ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    i totally agree with you. It is more than numbers it is a way of life. That is why I try not to beat myself up when I go over sometimes due to special events etc. I am trying for a new mind set not a quick fix.
  • christadoud
    christadoud Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great post! I feel the same way:) I have been on the site 50 days now and I finally feel like I have some control over my eating habits. Thanks for sharing!
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    fantastic attitude! and i echo it!! it's amazing how good a person can feel just by taking control of their health! A natural antidepressant .. health!

do feel free to add me if you'd like more company *S*
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    the strength of a communit is a wonderful thing... we often don't have community support and tend to disappear into the crowd in real life these days. it's nice to have some support...

good on you, i'm glad you are feeling great, that's the goal.
  • Gabby215
    Gabby215 Posts: 69
    Options
    Thank you for your post with such a positive point of view! I know I worry too much about the number on the scale and it really affects my mood; I'm trying to be better about that so reading your words just now were very helpful.

I had a little peek at your diary and I LOVE the headings! I was cracking up :)
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Couldn't agree with you more! Love this site - this is the longest I have stayed motivated - I can actually see myself at a healthy weight this time next year :flowerforyou:
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this post. The community on this site truly is amazing. I finally have a place to go where there are tons of people who know exactly what I am going through. Thank you for posting this.
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Grr double post...
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    You know - I have said that so often to people in the past couple of weeks - it started off being about the weight, my size - but right now I am celebrating the FEELING - I am healthy - I have energy - I feel like a young woman again (OK my body occasionally reminds me I am 50 - but not as often as before) .....

It is nice to be smaller, but it is FANTASTIC to feel the way I do right now.....