FitBit charger HR

Options
diemos9
diemos9 Posts: 54 Member
do you have to log your workouts or is it automatic?

Replies

• rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    It's automatic. You sync your charger HR to your computer, and you also go the MFP link for Apps and follow the instructions to sync with MFP. It should automatically update your calorie allowance based on the HR numbers. Don't manually add your exercise to MFP, or it will double count it.
  • Lunawatuna
    Lunawatuna Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have mine set on auto update, but I still have to manually sync it each day.
  • beautychicks
    beautychicks Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've got walked in from going to the shops to buy my Fitbit sooooooo excited. I'm just setting it up
  • nortonpc
    nortonpc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So the fitbit will track your activity level for you. If you are doing some cardio on a bike, you want to put it in workout mode by holding in the button til it vibrates, then do the same when you are done to stop it.

It will then adjust your calories in MFP based on your activity level. You also might want to enable negative calorie adjustments for those days when you are lazy. I find that when the fitbit threatens to take food away from me I get very motivated to go walk for 30 minutes so I can eat more.

I really enjoy having mine, it is a great tool and really easy to use once you get it set up.
  • beautychicks
    beautychicks Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that nortonpc. I'm doing a spinning class tomorrow hopefully I will remember to do.