Support Group

Options
I have been trying to lose weight for while now, stress is not helping. I have been small all my life, cancer took a toll on me and was given steroids, which cause me to gain a lot of weight. My husband cheated on me a lot, saying that I was fat and ugly to him now. After my divorce, I got back off in eating right and trying to get healthy for me, I started dating again, I thought I had a support system...WRONG, here I am trying to lose weight, to have someone tell you that you are not good enough for them. Now I am trying to focus totally on me...It's hard when you're my age

Replies

• Katjlewis
    Katjlewis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :(
  • Anisa29
    Anisa29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! I commend you for trying so hard we have a similar story and I am so glad I found someone that I can relate With I hope your weight-loss journey is successful have a great day! Keep it up self love is the best love !!
  • JPNH2009
    JPNH2009 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's horrible! I sent you a request.
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well it will def help to have a good support system! I started a challenge group on here if you want to join? Motivation, support and best of all...accountability! We start Monday if any of you are interested!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105686-pre-new-years-resolution-challenge-group

• Katjlewis
    Katjlewis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ladies thank ou
  • thinme50
    thinme50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'll pray for your strength.
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Dating is different at our age, but you are a lovely lady. Take your time and search for the person that really appreciates who you are.
    I am a widow and it was very hard to be alone at first, but now I really enjoy my own company and I know that when the next Mr. Right comes along I will be a better partner having learned to be ok alone.