Beware The Ides of March Challenge!!! 90-day style....

Options
2»

Replies

• kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was ill the past couple of days. I maintained my weight this week. However I can wear this pair of pants without having to also wear my Spanx.
  • aks801
    aks801 Posts: 20
    Options
    Awesomeness.
  • kgillikin
    Options
    Up 1lb but it is my TOM so I should be normal next week.
  • aks801
    Options
    Well, I am up about a pound and a half from last week.

But, I know EXACTLY where I went wrong and am jumping back in hardcore! No stopping.
  • kgillikin
    Options
    Well with the Easter weekend and all the parties my kids had I stayed at my current weight. No excuses I will get down into the 120's before my vacation May 13th.
  • kgillikin
    Options
    Still maintaining but my belly does look smaller. So I guess I am just going to lose inches first then weight. I did go have my BF tested yesterday. I was at 33% and I should be at 25-32% to be healthy.
  • aks801
    Options
    Up a pound this week. Could just be a fluke, but also: I started back in on the P90X routine yesterday, so could already be getting the associated temporary weight gain (body retains fluids to protect itself). Regardless, we are rockin' and rollin' now, and locked into healthy living!

Alan
  • kgillikin
    Options
    Down from 132 to 131.6. Also I am in a size 8 pant now. They are even a little loose.
  • aks801
    Options
    That's great!!! Nice progress.

I have had fits and starts, distractions galore, blah blah blah....!

But I have worked through it, got a MUCH better handle on a long-term nutrition plan, and getting back on the P90X train.

Keep pushing it!

Alan
  • aks801
    Options
    Still the same weight, but excited about re-engaging the Belly Fat Cure plan starting tomorrow (we got the book yesterday, and are stocking up today). This thing works, and I'm going for it big-time, along with hitting as many P90X workouts as I can.