The Duplicate that Broke the Camel's Server

Options
MisterDubs303
MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
Which was it?

Banana - Raw - No Skin 7 1/3" - 7 3/4"
or
Banana - Raw - No Slin 7 1/2" - 7 7/8" (oops! misspelled that; better enter a new one to fix it)
or
Banana - Raw - No Skin 7 1/2" - 7 7/8" (there, that's better)
or
Water - Creek - Fresh - Unfiltered
or
Water - Creek - Fresh - Sock filtered (oops, forgot to capitalize; better enter a new one to fix it)
or
Water - Creek - Fresh - Sock Filtered (there, that's better)
or
Water - Creek - Boiled - Unfiltered
or
Water - Creek - Boiled - Sock Filtered
or
Water - Creek - Boiled and Sock Filtered

:sad: :noway: :grumble: :noway: :sad:

Replies

• crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    love it
    luv it
    wuv it
    <3 it
    :love:
    :heart:
    :smooched:
    :laugh:
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Funny but very frustrating. I suspect one of the problems is people are using the main database to save foods that they should be saving in "MY FOODS". Just a thought. I've been guilty of this in the past but I'm very careful when searching foods. Also, just because you don't like your servings in grams or ounces or cups, doesn't mean you have to enter a new food. Just get out a calculator and figure it out. It's not rocket science people.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    I want to know who's entering creek water filtered through a sock? With or without capitals. Surely there aren't enough nutrients to worry about....:wink:
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Funny but very frustrating. I suspect one of the problems is people are using the main database to save foods that they should be saving in "MY FOODS". Just a thought. I've been guilty of this in the past but I'm very careful when searching foods. Also, just because you don't like your servings in grams or ounces or cups, doesn't mean you have to enter a new food. Just get out a calculator and figure it out. It's not rocket science people.

Very Frustrating this is why I check my foods on another site before using the info another MFP member enters!
  • MisterDubs303
    Options
    I want to know who's entering creek water filtered through a sock? With or without capitals. Surely there aren't enough nutrients to worry about....:wink:

My point, precisely!
  • mollyanne01
    mollyanne01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Bwahahaha! So true!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Not sure about you guys, but I will NEVER drink water that's been filtered through my sock.smiley-scared001.gif I KNOW where my feet have been.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    How many calories in Toe Jam?
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    uhm.. i thought this very funyn that someone would enter survival mode water filtered through sock into the database, i just had to see it; see if it listed some salt or calories.. i dont see it
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    Laughing my head off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options

My point, precisely!

:tongue:
  • MisterDubs303
    Options
    uhm.. i thought this very funyn that someone would enter survival mode water filtered through sock into the database, i just had to see it; see if it listed some salt or calories.. i dont see it
    It's not in there (I hope). I just made it all up for the sake of hyperbole.