I never thought I could pull this off

Options
2»

Replies

• IndiaGuerita1983
    IndiaGuerita1983 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My husband wanted me to get some short dresses, and he ordered these 2 for me and honestly never in a million years would I think I could pull them off but I feel pretty hot in them. But just a reminder or whatever, some people are probably new and I don't post a whole lot anymore but here is a reminder of how far I've come.

u0dfve137prr.jpg

68w8p1bsnnq1.jpg
    vm66y9z2k9s1.jpg
    t59vzayasw6t.jpg

SMOKING HOT!!! Great work. You look amazeballs.
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Great pics. You look amazing!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Looks great! :D
  • rdbartle1958
    Options
    Wow! Great story! I managed to go from 284 down to 195 in about 18 months AND have managed to keep it off for the last 6 months. PS...I also went from size 54 wait jeans down to a 36 and those 2X and 3X shirts have been traded in for mediums!
  • adamgoleafs87
    adamgoleafs87 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    wow you are stunning, good job! A definite inspiration!
  • appleandbananas
    Options
    Awsome job
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • khill5555
    khill5555 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your hard work!
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You're gorgeous and what a transformation. You are truely an inspiration.
  • hollen_carol
    hollen_carol Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You're just simply gorgeous girl! He must be so proud of you
  • lorinoack
    lorinoack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love the screen name. You look amazing! Makeup is great. Did you have to learn to apply it differently after losing so much weight? Or did it seem like it was just a natural thing that happened with a thinner face? I'm hoping for the second scenario for myself. :smile:
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    HUBBA HUBBA!!! :*

In all seriousness, you look amazing, and should be very proud of the transformation!
  • darcelchoy
    darcelchoy Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!
  • kbornman21
    kbornman21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You seriously don't look like the same person!! Good work!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    lorinoack wrote: »
    Love the screen name. You look amazing! Makeup is great. Did you have to learn to apply it differently after losing so much weight? Or did it seem like it was just a natural thing that happened with a thinner face? I'm hoping for the second scenario for myself. :smile:

I have always been pretty good with makeup, so it was just a 2nd nature thing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!