looking for support

Options
Hi I need to lose 40 lbs and would love to have someone to help support each other

Replies

• try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    When I started, I scouted the forums for people that seemed to have similar challenges & goals, that expressed themselves in a way I liked, and that I thought were encouraging and/or might need some encouragement. I've built myself I nice little niche that way. Look around and send a short message to the people that appeal to you- you're likely to get more substantial support that way! Hope it goes well! This is a very helpful site!
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Blazing_Brunette Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Add meeee ..
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    My challenge Group starts Monday! Do you want to be at or close to your goal at the same time others are just beginning to work toward their goal? Join my "Pre-New Years Resolution" challenge group. we will bust *kitten* and support each other from Monday through News Years! Daily check-ins, Weekly weigh ins and monthly measurements as well as motivation, support and accountability! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105686-pre-new-years-resolution-challenge-group
  • hotpink1991
    hotpink1991 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me for support!
  • angellemailow301
    angellemailow301 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me to please ... I'm new on this app and need to stay on track
  • Brendaleigh19
    Brendaleigh19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!