30 lbs gone and still going!

Options
vdobbs28
vdobbs28 Posts: 72 Member
http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/vharm2007/media/Mobile Uploads/PhotoGrid_1430592784240_zpsumtrmexy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I am still on my journey to my goal of 135, but let me tell you, I never thought that I would be here today! My journey started in January at 221 lbs and miserable and I felt like crap! When I saw myself in pictures, I KNEW that I had to take action! I started out with 30 minutes of Tae-bo and yoga every other day. Then I did Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones and Fat Blasting, Boost Metabolism for 30 days. Now, I am doing an hr and a half of HIIT everyday and I won't settle for anything LESS because I don't feel like I get challenged enough if I do anything else! I use Fitness Blender and I LOVE it!! Hopefully the next time that you see a post from me, I'll be at my goal! Success stories on here is what keeps me going and I hope that I can inspire someone just like people on here have inspired me!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!